I will be taking a soul holiday and running Hong Kong Four Trails Challenge, a 298km self supported outing in my beautiful Hong Kong. Nothing is impossible if you try hard enough, love enough and fight enough. I am dedicating this adventure to my (refugee) family and all its beautiful friends and I am grateful to be able to start, as running, running free, running healthy is a precious gift that we can never take for granted. This journey would not not be possible without my precious coaches David Jacquier and Justin Andrews, and my crew led by Brenda Sawyer. Please do support as together we can make a difference and stand #withrefugees.Join me in making a pledge for refugees in 2020. Make a small donation of $20 or even $0.20 and use the comments section after the transaction to tell us about your pledge!
$500.00 / 243 days ago
Congratulations, Virginie, on your epic performance! An extra donation plus saying thanks to Janine and Mo for all their support for me over the weekend.
$20.00 / 243 days ago
$1,000.00 / 245 days ago
Go Virginie Go!
$500.00 / 248 days ago
Virginie, I am truly proud of you! Always Run Hong Kong - try hard enough, love enough and fight enough, everything is possible!!!
$2,000.00 / 248 days ago
$1,000.00 / 248 days ago
$100.00 / 248 days ago
Awesome work, and good luck!!
$200.00 / 248 days ago
You're an inspiration, Virginie, and it will be a privilege to run alongside you on this epic challenge. Good luck!
$20.00 / 248 days ago
In 2020, I pledge to find an organization that works with refugees in Memphis to support.
$500.00 / 249 days ago
Best of luck Virginie, will be following your huge efforts on this immense physical challenge for this great cause!!
$500.00 / 252 days ago
You are one of the best role models and kindest human beings we know. Hope you crush (and enjoy) your challenge. Janine & Mo xx
$500.00 / 254 days ago
Your RUN family is a gift, a blessing and will definitely motivate you to chug along, just like it did for Ally & I in Mongolia. go Go GO V!!!!!
$500.00 / 255 days ago
Virginie we are with you all the way on this tough journey. You lead by example and a credit to humanity.
About Make a 2020 Pledge for Refugees
- Make a small donation of $20 or even $0.20 using the donation button to your right.
- Use the comments section (which appears once you've make the transaction) to tell us about your pledge.
- Share your pledge on social media using the hashtag #refugeepledge2020 and encourage others to do the same.
- Pledge to become a monthly donor of an organisation serving refugees
- Pledge to support a refugee-led business
- Pledge to write a letter to your local newspaper or government officials about the treatment of refugees
- Pledge to host a movie night with your friends to screen a documentary about refugees
- Pledge to use your social media platform to share educational information about refugees every month